3300V Skid Steer Loader introduced by Mustang
The Mustang Machinery manufacturer introduced all new model called 3300V Skid Steer Loader. The machine is particularly designed in order to achieve lifting loads from height and has been rated as excellent operating capacity. Kelly Moore, product manager of the Mustang Machinery says that, these models will definitely help in the construction business, moreover for lifting heavy loads from high lift and place them to particular destination mode.
The new 3300V will provide excellent productivity in making one of the best and valuable machines that has been introduced by the Mustang. Following are some of the highlighted key features for the new 3300V Skid Steer Loader by Mustang:
- It offers Yanmar Tier III that generates 84 hp and torque level of 215 lb-ft with the help of turbo diesel engines, in order to allow extra power for handling the toughest jobs with ease and comfort.
- It has got rating operation capacity of 3,300 lbs
- The use of vertical lifting offer the user in order to enhance more stability for easy truck lifting or any material handling
- The vertical lift of the skid steer loader is heavily constructed that offers boom in order to reach the trailer dumping heights and loading facilities
- The new chassis and extra large wheel base are particularly designed to offer equal weight distribution and enhance stability controls
- The bushings, heavy duty pins and thick steel plating, the user’s cab are enhanced with comfort and ergonomics
- Pilot control system are standard either on the hand or foot or hands only
- The flow of auxiliary hydraulic options are introduced, which allows maximum and superior performance
- The electronic foot throttle and engine control allows reduction in sound levels, partial throttle and fuel consumption
- Counter weight or rear bumper is placed in order to enhanced the load capacity as well as towing the load with ease and comfort.